In 1960, industrious developers bought the 6,000 acre Ocean Shores Peninsula. They enlisted a well known actress and singer to promote it – Ginny Simms. She kept busy by opening the first restaurant in town where she endlessly sang on stage. Ms. Ginny Simms would have loved a getaway to this homey condo in Pacific Beach.
Ginny Simms Condo
This quaint first floor condo is located in the Sand Dollar Condos. Staying here will allow for every bit of relaxation over your vacation to the ocean.
There is one bedroom that holds two queen sized beds, allowing for a maximum of 4 people total. There is one full sized bathroom as well.
Make use of the kitchen within the Ginny Simms Condo. Although vacation usually means taking a break, we know that those cooks in the family won’t be able to resist. Whether you’re whipping up an entire meal or just a snack, the kitchen will do the job.More About Ginny Simms Condo
Maybe Ginny Simms had pups, maybe she didn’t – we might never know. But, regardless we’re sure that if she did she’d want them to enjoy the ocean front with her. With that, we encourage you to bring your furry friends along with you. Our condo welcomes them to Pacific Beach.
The Ginny Simms Condo allows for access to the nearby ocean side activities. Staying with us will provide you with absolutely no limits – Stay as long as you like, Spend as much time at the ocean as you want, Relax and rest for as long as your day job will let you!
Watch your favorite movie at the end of the night, our television provides basic cable channels, but you can bring your favorite DVDs too. Dogs are welcome with our standard per dog, per night fee.
About Sand Dollar Condos
Sand Dollar Condos is a building made up of 8 condos with 1 and 2 bedrooms available. They are located in the Pacific Beach area where the ocean is at your feet and the sun is constantly shining down. Soak it up.
Each condo allows for walking out onto the deck and enjoying the fresh ocean air while visiting with your loved ones or catching some rays.
We stock each condo with the freshest linens and towels to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
The kitchens have basic pots & pans as well as dinner & flatware available for your use, whether that be cooking up a good meal or packing a picnic to go for the beach.
About Pacific Beach
Booking one of our properties in Pacific Beach? In this little community centrally located in Grays Harbor, you'll find an array of seaside activities for you and your friends/family to venture into.
Fly a kite in a contest, build a sand sculpture or go sea kayaking. There are numerous nearby state parks that are perfect for hiking, surfing or just an afternoon stroll along the beach.
During the Spring and Summer, you'll be able to dig for clams or go crabbing. If it's warm enough, take a surfing lesson or go fishing so you can catch something for dinner later!
Visiting us during the colder months is perfectly okay too. There are beachside restaurants and museums between Pacific Beach and Ocean Shores that will keep you busy while still being able to enjoy those stunning views.
The By the Sea Promise
Here at By The Sea, By The Sea Vacation Rentals, we vow to make booking with us simple and exciting. We know that booking a rental property home for your vacation can be unfamiliar territory for some, while others know their way around it. Because we know this, we ensure that each of our properties are up to high quality standards.
We do our absolute best to provide support to our guests when booking.
We are available to assist you every day of the year if you have any questions or concerns before, during or after your visit to our home. We have onsite property management that are available 24/7 for anything concerning that may arise.
- Name: Ginny Simms Condo
- Status: Active
- Type: Condo
- Country: United States
- State: Washington State
- Destination: Ocean Shores
- Location: Pacific Beach
- Condominiums: Sand Dollar Condos
- Setting: Beach Front Area
- View: Peekaboo Beach View
- Internet: Yes
- Floors: 1
- Entrance Floor: 1
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: QQ
- Bunks: No
- Baths: 1
- Normal Occupancy: 2
- Sleeps: 4
- Max Occupancy: 5
- Parking: 1
- Pets: Dogs
- Checkin: 05:00 pm or later
- Checkout: 11:00 am or earlier
- Website: GinnySimmsCondo.com
- Manager: Sand Dollar Condos
- Child Friendly Unit
- Pet Friendly Property Unit
- No Smoking Unit
- Alarm Clock Unit
- Forced Air Electric Heating Unit
- Lamps Unit
- Clam Cleaning Station Building
- Minimum Rental Age is 25 Complex
- Nightstand Unit
- Multiple Car Parking Building
- Smoke detector Building
- Electric Wall Heaters Unit
- Single Car Parking Unit
- Telephone & Free Nation Wide LD Unit
- Smoke detector(s) Building
- Town Building Building
- Suburban Area Unit
- Full Town View Building
- Peekaboo Beach View Unit
- Glassware Unit
- Icemaker Building
- Microwave Oven Unit
- Coffeemaker Unit
- Oven Unit
- Electric Stove Unit
- Refrigerator - Freezer Unit
- Basic Soaps Unit
- All Linens Provided Unit
- Cleaning at Departure Unit
- Family Friendly Unit
- Free Parking Unit
- Post Office Area, 5 Blocks
- Coin Operated Clothes Dryers Building
- Coin Operated Clothes Washer Building
- Wheelchair Accessible Unit
- Unreliable Mobile Phone Coverage Unit
- Pharmacy Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Medical Clinic Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Public Library Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Full Service Restaurants Area, 3 Blocks
- Coffee Shop Area, 3 Blocks
- Shops Area, 3 Blocks
- Gift Shops Area, 3 Blocks
- Grocery Store Area, 3 Blocks
- Convenience Store Area, 2 Blocks
- 24 Hour Assistance Telephone
- ATM Machine Area, 2 Blocks
- Attractions Area
- Casino Gambling Area, 8 Miles
- Cable TV Basic Channels Unit
- DVD Player Unit
- VCR Player Unit
- Family Camp Neighborhood, 2 Blocks
- Moped Rentals Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Shelling Neighborhood, 1 Block
- Hiking Trails Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Beach Combing Area, 2 Blocks
- Rental Bikes Area, 2 Miles
- Birding Area
- High Speed Wireless Internet Building
- Motorcyles allowed at Property Complex
- Bowling Alley Area, 9 Miles
- Walking Paths Neighborhood
- Laundromat Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Golf Courses Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Hiking Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Saltwater Fishing Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Surfing Area
- Ocean Swimming Area, 3 Blocks
- Scooter Rentals Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Historical Sites Area
- Tavern Area, 3 Blocks
- Wildlife Viewing Area
- National Parks Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Scenic Driving Area
- Sandy Beach Area, 2 Blocks
- Museums Area, 1 Mile
- Festivals Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Live Music Neighborhood
- Public Parks Neighborhood, 2 Blocks
- Rain Forest Area, 26 to 30 Miles
- Historical Area Area
- Bar Area, 3 Blocks
- Beach Area, 2 Blocks
Wonderful place for dogs, very relaxing and quiet
Wonderful place for dogs, very relaxing and quiet and close to the beach. Not fancy but very homey. I will be back!
Comfortable and the most welcoming place we stayed
Not the newest place to stay, but comfortable and the most welcoming place we stayed on our road trip. The rooms were clean and quiet. Even better the price was reasonable.
Already a member? Click to login
Not a member? Request info below
Say you saw Ginny Simms Condo Condo (1155) on GinnySimmsCondo.com